Saturday, February 21, 2009

I can't be the only one who didn't know this!

Today I received a forwarded mail titled 'I can't be the only one who didn't know this!'. It's aimed at all the people who gets frustrated when they are using cling wrap and aluminum foil.

How many of us gets frustrated when we try to pull the foil/wrap out only to find the whole roll falling out of the box. Den we have to put the roll back into the box and grab the box tighter so that when we pull again the roll will stay inside??

How many times have we tried to tear the foil/wrap and the front part is ok but towards the back it gets longer and longer because the the roll keeps releasing the foil/wrap??

If you are reading and thinking to yourself. Me!! Me!! Me!! Then this photo is for you.




There is a small tab on the side of the foil/wrap and if you just push it, it will automatically lock the roll into place. After seeing this pic, my colleagues and I checked the foil in our pantry and true enough it is there!! Naturally we push the tab in to try it and it works!! And its been there like forever and all of us had never noticed it!! All together now... I can't be the only one who didn't know this! Please tell me you didn't know this too!!

Not all of the brands have it though. A quick check at home shows that Glad Baking Paper does not have the tab. I wonder if their other products have it...

No comments: