Monday, November 10, 2008

50 Things about Me


















My good friend Blissful Taitai (www.blabberingjo.blogspot.com) did a '100 things about me' list on her blog which inpired me so much that I think I should introduce myself with a list. I can't come up with 100 things about myself so I will settle for 50.

1. I was born in Malaysia and lived there till I was 12, came to Singapore to study and work till I was 20, went to Australia to study den came back to work in Singapore.
2. I can adapt to life in any place fairly quickly so I feel attached to all the places that I have been to but I don't feel at home anywhere.
3. I wanted to be a Fashion Designer but studied Graphics Design instead.
4. I live in my own world most of the time.
5. I am very forgetful. I can't really remember what happened last week unless I think very hard.
6. I am always late. But strangely I am good in meeting deadlines.
7. I can keep secrets very well. Maybe because I forget easily.
8. I eat really slow unless when I am in a rush.
9. I can leave my half finished meal as it is and come back to it a few hours later.
10. I can eat anything with cheese and ketchup.
11. I hate chewy food like glutinous rice balls, jelly, gum and fishball.
12. I hate corn. The smell gives me a headache.
13. I used to feed my breakfast to my dog or flush it down the toilet when I was young.
14. I have a very high tolerance for pain.
15. I have a tattoo.
16. I would like to get a tongue stud but I must be willing to give up my legs which my mom will break first.
17. I am afraid of spiders, sharks and heights.
18. I believe I have seen a UFO.
19. I'm a sucker for multi function gadgets.
20. I would rather die than be trapped in the lift with strangers.
21. I have kissed a snake and hugged a hyena.
22. I can blank my mind and think of nothing.
23. I read everything including road signs and car plate numbers when I am travelling and my mind is not blank.
24. I am good in form recognition.
25. I learnt to read chinese when I was 12. I can read but I can't write.
26. My dreams are in colour.
27. My favourite colour is green but I hate grey.
28. I don't feel any heartache when my possessions is lost or spoilt.
29. I can learn to cook or do craft from instruction books.
30. I lose interest in making something the moment I learn how to do it.
31. I would like to support a child from world vision one day.
32. I have never had a boyfriend before.
33. I am quite messy but I know where everything is.
34. I am a satanist.
35. I don't really bother about things that doesn't concern me.
36. I am very close to my family.
37. My older brother was adopted but we are very close.
38. I have great friends and I have known some for more than 15 years.
39. I am not good in keeping in contact.
40. I look goth in real person.
41. I sleep the moment I get on a plane.
42. I get asked for directions a lot.
43. I am so obsessed with ancient ruins I dream about them all the time. I must go to Peru before I die.
44. I have received umbrellas from strangers in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore when I was stuck in the rain. Maybe I looked helpless.
45. I drink coffee before I sleep.
46. I lose my appetite if I see someone talking with their mouth full.
47. I am not good in sports.
48. I only eat meat that has been dead for some time. No freshly slaughtered animals for me.
49. I am a closet groupie.
50. I live life one day at a time. I don't plan ahead.

There we go. 50 things about myself. I think I have gotten to know myself better after making this list. :)

No comments: