Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stew... Stew... Who is Who??

I made this needle felted miniature Stew shortly before his passing... I did not plan it but now its like a final remembrance for me and also something to decorate his Shrine with.


























You can see that he is a poser and lets me take photos of him however I want to. There are cuter ones which I am sure I will use in future on this blog.

The funny thing is, my grandma kinda just found out I brought his ashes home yesterday. I dunno how come she did not noticed it on the shelf since she goes into my room everyday. She began shouting about me bringing 'dirty' things home etc which made me really angry.

Actually I dun believe in a next life or in heaven. I believe in evolution. To me, a living being is just a corpse after death and ash after cremation. Thats all. Nothing magical. To say that my Baby has gone to Bunny Heaven is just to make myself feel better thats all. I believe that the only eternity in this world lives in our memories. Heaven only resides in our mind.

I hope that his ashes will still be there when I get home today or I will be very very angry and probably not speak to her for the rest of her life. Or mine. My parents think that actually I do not have to bring his ashes home. Yeah that is true. I dun need to but I want to. Who knows one day I will be rich and will be able to afford LifeGems. Then I will make my Baby into diamonds. That is also for eternity...

2 comments:

teresa fsw said...

That is really adorable and very well made lala! ^_^

KIKILALA said...

Thanks!! Thanks!!