Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ignorLAND of its Desires

Backlog...

On 27th March 2009, my friend Linda and me went to volunteer for a drama group. It is a chinese play and we volunteered to be ushers and stuff. Linda's friend is in the group and she asked me if I want to go. The play is in Geylang and it is about Geylang. The food, sleeze and adventures.

The play is played in 2 locations and I am situated at the Highpoint Halfway house. It is a place that helps ex convicts get back on the right track after they are released.

It was great fun.

4 comments:

minicharms said...

Ohh.. volunteering is a good activity. You must be a very helpful person.

KIKILALA said...

Oh no!! I dun consider myself very helpful. I just went to have some fun and activities. Haha!!

Welcome!! Welcome!!

one little journey said...

i love watching play, is this good?

Unknown said...

So cool, my friend also ask me to go volunteer to be usher for Esplanade. That way you get to watch the play for free, LOL