Monday, May 18, 2009

Chicken... Pork... Chicken...

Tooks some time off for a little soul searching... Ok... Ok... I lie... Had been lazy but I am back now. :op

Backlog...


On 3rd April 2009, my good friend Ms U treated XL and me to chicken rice at Seah Street. This place serves traditional Chicken Rice and also Hainanese Pork Chops and is called Chin Chin Eating House. We ordered both the steamed chicken and roasted chicken with some chicken liver. I prefer the steamed version with lots of mince ginger and lots of sweet black sauce. Yumm!! This place also servers traditional Hainanese Pork Chops with potato. The sauce is too mild for me though as I prefer more tomatoey sauces. The potatoes are a yummy surprise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

have you tried the Hainanese Pork Chops? issit those with tomato sauce?? I love those...feel so old school/gu zhao wei....Think its the same place I went to before...dun recognize the sign though.

The one I had which is also famous for its chicken rice & coffee...so good that they dun allow you to tabao the coffee.