Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Potty for my new baby...

It must be made known that bunnies must eat a lot of hay for the good of their digestive track. Its been a few months since I got Lego and he is not a big hay fan. A few days after I got him, I bought a round metal hay rack for him so that he can eat and play at the same time. It did not work our really well of course as the hay kept falling onto the floor and makes a mess of everything.
First two pic is the hay rack which I will give to Jawskie. Dun waste it lying around unused mar... The third pic is my Meimei's potty and the big pic is Lego's rack now. I tied it down so he will not turn it over.

I went to Daiso to get the hay rack that I got for my Baobei and Meimei last time that can be clipped onto their potty (you cannot imagine how many potties I have changes in the course of finding the perfect potty and the one I have now for Meimei is perfect). But den I have to get the same size potty which is only sold at Adeline's place.

So now Lego have to make do with the smaller potty with the hay rack tied to the side of his enclosure until further notice (which means mama getting her lazy ass to Adeline's shop which hopefully is still open to get it). I also am putting this off because I still hope that they will get along one day and they can be moved to the same enclosure and share the same potty. If that happens, I will then have 2 potties. Hmmm...

As for their progress, I can say that they are now tolerating each other's presence and they don't mind grooming in front of each other which I am told is a good sign. My Meimei however is still snuggling and grooming the Baobei doll. Everyday...

Sigh... I miss him too...

No comments: