Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Vampire of Venice

Startling discovery!! The proof that Vampires exist in Venice a long long time ago!! OMG!! I should be there!!

Haha!! No lar... A skeleton was found with a brick in its mouth. According to legend, this is what olden people do to suspected vampires so they would starve to death. Hmmm... I hope they also nailed many parts of the vampire to the coffin though coz if they did not... Vampire wakes up in the night. Raise one pale arm, remove the brick from its mouth and it is back in business... At least less obvious than dragging a coffin around which it is nailed to. No??

Haha!! Nowadays there are many explanation for vampirism that ancient people are not aware of. Premature burial, being sick in the body or being sick in the mind to name a few. And who gets my vote for being the coolest vampire ever?? *drumroll* Gary Oldman in Bram Stoker's Dracula. Bite me please... Master...


(read it here)

2 comments:

Jo said...

Really! I just watched Twilight on board - recommended by Becky. So romantic to be vampires! Keke...

KIKILALA said...

Hehe... I haven't watched Twilight... Must watch soon...